Businesses large and small have discovered a welcoming climate, featuring a low cost of doing business, a strong work ethic, exceptional schools, award-winning healthcare and a high-quality, low-cost lifestyle.
Check out our list of new and upcoming projects!
• Recently completed $1.7 million IMAX Entertainment renovation of the big screen with new luxury seating options and zero-gravity recliners.
• The iconic 150 ft. Navy Pier Ferris Wheel has become a part of the Branson skyline located at the Track Family Fun Park #4 on Hwy 76.
• Downtown Branson renovations will reflect the look and feel of the vintage tourist attractions with brick paved sidewalks, new retro street lighting and additional seating.
• Test your skills at the all new indoor sports enthusiast attraction, Fritz’s Adventure, complete with zip lining, urban wall climbing, underground tunnels and a towering rope course.
• A favorite Branson attraction, Dixie Stampede completed a $million renovation that includes a new LED backdrop display with new staging.
• The largest CiCi’s Pizza is located on the famed Entertainment District of Hwy 76, just across from White Water Park.
• Ballparks of America, a youth baseball sports complex complete with training and lodging facilities and six baseball fields, is set to open in Branson mid-2016.
• LaQuinta Inn opened a brand new lodging facility in Hollister, anchored next to the soon-coming home improvement giant, Menards.
• Cox Medical Center is set to open a new Emergency Room and Critical Care Unit with state-of-the-art medical equipment and top-rated physicians to care for the Branson Lakes Area community.
• OTC Table Rock Campus recently launched new plans to complete the fourth floor of the Robert W. Plaster Free Enterprise Center, complete with classroom expansions and additional resources for hands-on learning opportunities.
Like What You See? Share Taney County Partnership with Your Associates