What is OnPoint?
OnPoint launched in July 2016 and is made possible through the collective efforts of Taney County Partnership and the Branson / Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce. Recognizing that an educated and skilled workforce is the key to success for any business or organization, OnPoint focuses on fostering opportunities to enhance Taney County, Missouri’s workforce through education, outreach, personal and professional development and programming. In a nutshell, we work with community and regional partners to provide a one-stop online job search platform, complete with resources! If you’re an employer needing some suggestions or out-of-the-box solutions to your unique workforce needs, please use the form below to contact Heather Hardinger at Taney County Partnership for more information on how to connect with resources and ideas that work for you and your team.
The On Point Jobs Board allows users to:
- Create professional profiles so prospective employers can be matched with talented candidates
- Search for available jobs, apprenticeship or internship openings in the Taney County, MO area
- Employers can post jobs, apprenticeship or internship openings (serving Taney & Stone counties)
Click below to view our newsletters and other resources.
Here you’ll find downloads and other community resources at your fingertips, including OnPoint promotional flyers, newsletter links, and more! You are more than welcome to share in any capacity or link any of the following content to your websites. In fact, we encourage it! Check back, as more resources are added on a regular basis.
Community Workforce Summit Materials
- TCP Data – Power Point Presentation
- 2016 UNI IDM Labor Market Update
- Jim Freeman – College of the Ozarks Student Programs
- Abigail Palmer – CNET, J-1 Student Work Travel Program
- Lindsay Haymes – GO CAPS Program
- Sherry Coker – OTC – 10-Minute Business Case for Career Pathways
- Brice Clark – How to Retain and Develop a Millennial Workforce
- Don Harkey – Keynote Presentation – High Performance Culture
Taney County Economic Overview
Talent Attraction Videos
Join the Workforce Collaborative Committee!
Taney County Partnership has assembled the Workforce Development Collaborative, joining with area employers, service providers and community partners to address and develop solutions to the county's Workforce Development issues. Join us every 2nd Tuesday of the month, 8 a.m. at the Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce!
The next Workforce Development Collaborative meeting is:
Tuesday, July 11 · 8 a.m. · Branson/Lakes Area Chamber